“Relaxing Spa”

The Woodhouse Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: The Woodhouse Day Spa offers treatments for men and women including facials, massages, body treatments in a Vichy shower, microdermabrasion, hand and foot treatments, and exquisite baths. 6,000 square feet of Victorian decor featuring 16 private guest treatment rooms, men’s & women’s quiet rooms, duet massage room, bath & massage room, private pedicure rooms, and more! The Woodhouse is the perfect place for spa parties & corporate events.
Reviewed May 14, 2013

When dropping my daughter off for a facial, I was able to make an appointment for a massage a little later. While I waited, Alison showed me around and gave me a cup of cinnamon tea. I had an eighty minute massage with Kimberly which was fabulous. The place was clean,relaxing and smelled good. I would definitely recommend!

All reviews
"hot stone massage"
in 4 reviews
"swedish massage"
in 3 reviews
"vichy shower"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"foot massage"
in 2 reviews
"visiting the orlando area"
"therapist"
in 11 reviews
"pedicure"
in 11 reviews
"workhouse"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed March 27, 2013

To celebrate my mom's 70th and aunt's 80th birthdays my sister and I decided to fly to Orlando for a girls's weekend. We wanted to go to a spa as a special treat and after much research decided upon the Woodhouse Day spa.

It was a superb choice. From the moment we arrived our group of four was pampered. We each had a 50 minute massage. Everyone agreed that it was the best massage we had ever had. The spa interior was beautiful and the atmosphere was so relaxing. My mom and aunt were each given a glass of complimentary champagne to celebrate their birthdays. I will definately return to Woohouse Day Spa when I visit Orlando in the future.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

WE are from Alaska and wanted to do a spa day while in Orlando. I found Woodhouse while searching on Groupon. I made sure the time was available and then purchased three coupons! Me, my two girls and the old man all joined in on the fun.
The place is gorgeous and smells so good the room relaxing and inviting quiet and soothing.

Male masseuse - once you go there you are not going BACK. I wish I could remember the gentlemen s name he was so good and kind. I'm a big woman so am always concerned that people might get grossed out :) Nope everything was the best of the best.

Had massage, facial, manicure and pedicure !!! Heavenly.

PS a good way to finish off the day is go to Big Finns restaurant in the same group of buildings the food is DIVINE and the place family owned !! Beautiful outside dinning !! Great seafood and steaks.

I LOVE ORLANDO :)

4  Thank ShelbySolski
Reviewed December 8, 2012

From start to finish, I can safely say this was a great day. I went with my sister and Mom. We got a 60 minute Swedish massage, followed by a facial, manicure and pedicure. It was my first time in a spa, and I felt comfortable the entire way through. My masseuse was Kenya I believe, and she was amazing. The massage was relaxing, the room was private, darkened, with appropriate music. I felt great after. Very friendly staff. We timed it at the middle of our vacation and it was the perfect pick me up to tackle the rest of our vacation.

1  Thank Shelby N
See more reviews
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The spa services were great, atmosphere was nice and I enjoyed the entire day UNTIL they tried to hard sell a bunch of products at the end and also said they recommend a 20% tip for each service. I have absolutely no problem tipping for great service but don't TELL me what I should tip! The person checking me out also had poor customer service skills so my happy, blissful day ended with me being pissed off as I left!

11  Thank Clydeepoo