“Only the massage therapist made this a very good rating”

The Woodhouse Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 69 Spas & Wellness in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: The Woodhouse Day Spa offers treatments for men and women including facials, massages, body treatments in a Vichy shower, microdermabrasion, hand and foot treatments, and exquisite baths. 6,000 square feet of Victorian decor featuring 16 private guest treatment rooms, men’s & women’s quiet rooms, duet massage room, bath & massage room, private pedicure rooms, and more! The Woodhouse is the perfect place for spa parties & corporate events.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have had many massages at many different spas. Woodhouse is only average for a facility. It has a very small locker room, with only a portable sauna. No hot tub, steam room, etc. Ladies were waiting to use the showers and toilets. My therapist was great, which was the reason I give a very good rating. The phone needs more coverage, as when I called to book an appointment, I was placed on hold for a LONG time. The same hold happened when I called for directions since my GPS did not recognize the address.

6  Thank Stmirli
There are newer reviews for The Woodhouse Day Spa

Reviewed September 14, 2012

From the minute I walked in the door it was such a relaxing experience., I had a wonderful facial done by Crystal,she is great,I thought I looked a couple of years younger my face was so smooth,then I had a pumpkin scrub and wrap manicure and pedicure pure heaven again
done by Crystalthen off to the relaxation room best morning I have had in a long time cant compare to other spas I have been to .Susan

3  Thank ginaemmaFl
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I planned a trip here with a friend's wife to pamper her as a "thank you." It was the perfect location for where we needed to be (near the convention center). I had made reservations for her to have a facial & pedicure. and then for us to have the spritzer manicures together. The facility was gorgeous inside and the staff was sooooo nice. It was so relaxing and we immediately felt pampered. The staff suggested her waiting to have her pedicure with her manicure because if it was done during her facial it would be dry. She said that was fine. I didn't realize that meant she would no longer have the spritzer manicure or the nicer pedicure. I understand the time difference but wish it had been explained that way because she was looking forward to the spritzer manicure with paraffin. Regardless, she looooooved the facial (said it was the best she ever had) and my manicure (which was the spritzer) was fantastic. I wish the manicure had been done a little more carefully because I noticed a lot of waves and missed spots later but at the time it looked perfect. Regardless, I had a great experience and would definitely recommend the spa again. And I would love to go back later for a different treatment.

2  Thank Leah S
Reviewed July 3, 2012

A few months ago, I took advantage of a Groupon to experience a massage and facial at the Woodhouse Day spa. This is easily the most relaxing and enjoyable spa I have ever been to. As a full-figured woman, I get a little self-conscious going somewhere new and not knowing if bathrobes or other amenties are going to be comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised with everything from the tea service to the products used. My two services were simply outstanding. The service at the Front Desk was impeccable and both of the spa attendants were friendly and helpful. I'm going back again this week, and I intend to keep driving 30 minutes out of my way to keep visiting this spa.

4  Thank Katie E
Reviewed May 29, 2012

First of all, the spa is located in a beautiful building and the clean, antique interior seems designed for pure relaxation with a wonderful zen ambiance. I loved the quiet room, the lounging chairs were very comfortable. The ladies room was very spacious, robes were very soft and in all sizes even for myself xs.. The treatment rooms were very welcoming, beautiful and peacefully decorated and the table was not the rickety squeaky kind one usually finds even in the exclusive spa's, but it was like a supercomfortable big bed!
I had a microderm with Ashley and it was one of the best I ever had. It was excellent, with Ashley's very capable hands and highly trained techniques. Ater the treatment she recommended me some products in a very professional and non-pushy way, which I ended up buying and already after just 2 weeks of using, I can see a big difference.
Tiffany was very helpful in booking the appointment for me and my boyfriend at a specific day/time, as this is a very busy spa. Amidst all the buzz, she even took the time to take care of us to find us a taxi, which was crazy on that sunday!

Thank you team Woodhouse Spa, for a wonderful experience and service, I will certainly return and spread the word!

Vanessa