“Incredible Home Away From Home”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Incredible Home Away From Home”
Reviewed February 4, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Don't hesitate -- Book this home! The home is spacious, well appointed and beautiful. My oldest daughter is getting married so my friends and I planned a mother-daughter trip with our 25 year old daughters. They are still our princesses. We were a party of 5 girls and 3 moms. We had more than enough room and even more than enough bathrooms!! The bunk room and the 2nd living room upstairs made this home stand out for us. The house and pool were perfect and the service from Sue was outstanding. I've already recommended this booking site as well as this home to many of my friends.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing