“Great value, New, Clean Condo resort”
Review of Lake Eve Resort

Lake Eve Resort
Ranked #199 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed January 30, 2010

Booked with Hotwire and paid $96 plus taxes, and they charged $7.50 resort fee per night, front desk staff were very friendly & helpful, upmarket accomodation clean & new, very happy with our stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andrew-Lorraine

Reviewed January 28, 2010

My family and I stayed here over the "Florida cold blast" of 2010. Even though the weather was cold every employee had a sense of humor and made us feel better about it, coming from minnesota the kids were still able to enjoy the heated pool and jacuzzi thanks to everyone our vacation a warm stay. Planning to return in April to enjoy the weather the way it should be. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank TammieC15
Reviewed January 19, 2010

Lake Eve Resort is a fairly a new resort, the rooms are just fantastic we had a two bedroom with 2 bathrooms plenty of storage a nice full kitchen just what their web site calls for (believe it). We had a couple of minor problems but fixed immediatley. Room service is VERY good they are quick and concerned about there customers. We found this place with a great deal on priceline.com (what a great price) could not resist and do not regret. If there anyone out there looking for a place to stay you will definetly love this place.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank outatime_10
Reviewed January 18, 2010

Just returned from an extended weekend st lake eve this is your best choice because the hotel is absolutely beautiful, it is a new hotel just shy of one yrs old the 3bd we stayed in was huge with large balcony great decor high end stainless and granite in kitchens and baths (2) lite daily housekeeping is included no extra cleaning fees free wifi convenient location great helpful staff all for $115 per nite on priceline they have a heated pool and hot tub which I did not use saw kids and adults enjoying it they also offer a Disney shuttle this condo-hotel is Orlandos best kept secret Aldo has w/d they refill all soap coffee towels etc everyday I almost forgot the best pay of this hotel stay was the beds soooooo comfortable even one of the guest that was with us remarked on it flatscreens in every bdrm too much to share all around excellent and comfortable stay! Book it you can't go wrong

2  Thank Traveluxx
Reviewed January 3, 2010

First off, don't listen to any of the bad reviews.. These people are probably hired by other hotels to write bad reviews for their own benefit. Either that or the people are just chronic complainers. Either way, I had an AMAZING time staying at this hotel, would DEFINITELY do it again.. and I'm sad to say I only stayed for one night... wish I could have stayed longer. The price was unbelievably low for such an amazing room, I got the two bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms and a living room and kitchen. The kitchen was COMPLETELY stocked with every utencil you can imagine! Full refridgerator, stove, microwave, dishwaser, sink, forks, knives, spoons, pots, pans, cups, bowls, plates, EVERYTHING!! We saved so much money on food by just buying food and cooking it there. It was awesome! The room also has a washer and dryer (didnt get to use it though). I was in town to go to Halloween Horror Nights with my boyfriend and our two other friends. We all absolutely loved the room and had a great time! The master bedroom was unbelievable and the hot tub bath was a plus as well. Also has a shower stall which was really cool... and 'his and hers' sinks which was helpful as well. The beds were very very comfortable! We didn't get a chance to use the pool but it looked really nice. The staff members seemed really nice and friendly and pretty much minded their own buisness unless needed. I WILL DEFINITELY STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
3  Thank vacationer1989
Reviewed January 3, 2010

Although the resort appeared to be very clean and kept up, there are other problems. Upon arriving on New Years Eve, with plans for that evening, we were told that they didn't have a room for us and would be sending us to a new hotel. This was especially upsetting because we had called to confirm this reservation several times. The staff was not concerned with the inconvenience created nor did they apologize. The manager was incredibly rude. We ended up staying at a Marriott for the entire vacation instead. Customer service is horrible at his hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rhettsky
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I booked this motel in August for a 4 day vacation for New Years. I called about 5 times to confirm. I was never informed of any problems with my reservations. I received an email comfirmation and lake eve had my phone number. Yet, after a long day at work and drive there I went to check in. At that point the manager told me that my party could not stay because he over booked did not have a room (He was now booking rooms at $245 a night now and I paid much less by booking 6 months ahead ,he booted me for a higher paying guest) He was going to put me up at another motel for only one of my 3 nights (he would only pay for the difference in the lake st eve room and the other hotel). I told him I would take the reassignment if he would make arrangements for me to stay in one hotel for my entire stay and not move but I did not want to spend my vacation moving. He would not put me in one motel. When I complained the manager was rude and basically said tough luck. He then said he was going to call the police on me if I did not leave. After that he threatened to cancel my reservation entirely and because it was new years eve it would leave me without a place to stay. The new room at a different motel to have a sofa bed and one bed instead of the 2 beds booked for and a decrease in some things that we had planed on having at lake eves. We are two old ladies with bad backs. This was a real night mare. I can say they ruined my entire vacation because they wanted to make a few more bucks on a room. Their word or confirmation does not mean anything. The manager told me "they do this all the time" and I should just accept this change as the standard way they do business. Do not book here. Their word means nothing. The room you reserve is always available to the highest bidder and you really do not have a reservation.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends