Lake Eve Resort
$191
$127
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$138
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
Orbitz.com
$93
$80
  • Pool
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$204
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 14, 2009

My family and I, (7) seven in total (5 adults and 2 children), thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Lake Eve Resort.
Michelle V., the Customer Service Manager, was most instrumental in answering all of our concerns, quickly and efficiently before our arrival.
The process of checking-in and out was a breeze and took less than five minutes both times.
Our suite, which consisted of three bedrooms and two baths, was clean and pristine. The washer/dryer combo was a welcomed surprise which allowed us to go home with clean clothes. We took advantage of the pool, wireless internet access, the game room and the in-house restaurant.
I have one suggestion, that they put a broom and dustpan in each room.
I highly recommend Lake Eve Resort in Orlando, a well kept, modern and affordable place to stay .

1  Thank estherw01
Reviewed October 13, 2009

we were very impress by this hotel... we loved the accomodations and the service was outstanding. we loved it so much and the price can't be beat that we are returning in December. The rooms are awsome and spacious it still smells like new furniture in the rooms, housekeeping comes in everyday and it's at no additional cost to us. The only bad side that we can see, is that for such a big hotel the parking ratio to rooms is not equivalent and they need more parking spaces, but we always had a parking space so no problem for us. We love this hotel. this is defenitely a hidden jewel!

jenny

1  Thank jdgomez
Reviewed October 9, 2009

Excellent hotel for an excellent price. I found exactly what I was expecting and looking for. I decided for this hotel based on the 80% approval (good reviews), but I confess I was concerned because of some bad reviews I read here. What I can say is that I am fully satisfied and that's why I am writing this review during my 2nd day at the hotel (using free wireless internet). We (me, wife and 2 kids - 11/3) got a 2 bedroom apartment. Very clean, spacious, complete - complete kitchen (big refrigerator, oven, microwave, dish washer, pans, dishes, silverware etc.), washer/dryer in the room, dinner table with 6 chairs, spacious room with balcony, nice decoration, nice and comfortable bedrooms, central air conditioning, ceiling fans, free wireless internet, big baths (one with separated tub/shower). LCD screens on all rooms. New, comfortable and clean - my wife is very demanding in terms of cleanness and is fully satisfied. Location is fantastic - relatively close to all parks (half way between Disney/Sea World), on a very calm part of Int'l Drive and very close to Publix, Outback, Walgreens and others. Very friendly staff helped me with all my requests at arrival. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends.

1  Thank PauloRJ
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I had the pleasure of staying at Lake Eve with my children ages 3 and 12 as well as my parents. The room was fantastic, nicely decorated, kitchen, washer and dryer, clean and attractive. The kids and I really enjoyed the pool. It was close to Sea World and Disney and the price was incredible for what we got.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank aidensmile
Reviewed October 8, 2009

The hotel has a very friendly the staff and was very accomodating. The rooms are very well appointed and clean. Everything about the stay was great. Because of a late flight, we needed to check out late and were offered a check out time of 4pm with only a small charge.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family