I recently stayed at the Coronado Springs during a national IRS conference and this was the second time I had stayed there. The conference facilities were outstanding--but wait--you are reading this for a review of the hotel in general!
The hotel has many buildings ranging from the 1110-1491 building which is closest to the conference facilities/dining through the 9500-9657 buildings. The buildings are in a circle around Lago Dorado or a big lagoon. The buildings are labeled Casitas (Bldgs 1-5) Ranchos (Bldgs 6-7) and Cabanas (Bldgs 8-9)The buildings in the 4000 to 8000 range are the farthest away from the main building. I stayed in 7500 and I had to drive to the main building. my room had two double beds, a small table and two chairs for dining in room and a small fridge and coffee maker. The room was clean and everything was in order. It was a little above average. I travel alot on government business and I would stay here again on business. The dining facilities (Pepper Market La Tienda or the Maya Grille) were much over priced but offered a variety of foods. The hotel was undergoing construction in the lobby and some of it was blocked off. Parking is nightmarish during conferences so beware to leave extra early. I did not visit the pools but was told that they are very nice. I was also told by a co worker that he could not find the health club! There is a shuttle around the resort if needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando