We went to this resort with my husband who had a conference for 5 days, his company paid for the first 2 nights and we paid a reduced rate for the remaining three. The place was huge, you did need a shuttle to take you to the pool and lobby, it took the magical express forever to bring our luggage to the room.
I can't believe I am complaining about a Disney resort of this caliber. It was beautiful, and the staff friendly and helpful. However, the housekeeping is little to be desired. Maybe they knew our room was discounted, we had no hot water for a whole day, they did fix it the following morning. The maid never replaced our dirty glasses for clean ones until after the 3rd day. opening the drawers to the bureau, my son found a pair of ladies underpants left behind from a previous guest, a gross oversight on behalf of housekeeping. I usually don't use strange drawers anyway , it's a good thing!
I thought there would be waitress service at the pool, nope. The pool deck was scorching hot you couldn't even walk to the bar (which was quite a walk depending on the side you are on) with bare feet you would burn them.
On the plus side, with no notice whatsoever a staff member got a birthday cake and delivered it to the pool for my b-day per my husbands request, she went out of her way to do so.
The food was ok, The Maya Grill pricey, you couldn't eat there with kids.
I would probably stay at a value resort next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando