We stayed at the Coronado Springs in November 2006 for 2 nights at the end of a villa rental for 13 nights. We wished we hadn't moved! The rooms are quite small, and the bathroom even smaller! We were glad we were only staying for the 2 nights. I suppose if you don't have a hire car and want to use the Disney transportation, then staying on Disney I suppose has its benefits.
We found the hotel complex to be too large for comfort of guests to get around - luckily we had a hire car as it would have taken us 15-20 minutes to walk to the breakfast restaurant. Food was not value for money in the restaurant, so we went to Ponderosa's for breakfast.
Glad we tried a Disney property, but certainly wouldn't stay on Disney again once you've had the comfort of your own villa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando