Stayed there 8 nights. Room was big enough. A bit dated but the room was clean. It is a lovely resort, but the food let it down.
We ate out whereever we could. A long way from away, but found out where to catch local buses to take us in to Orlando and Kissimmee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelPower, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando