We stayed at the Coronado Springs resort from April 24 - 30. We had a wonderful time. The resort is huge, we didin't even get to see the whole resort. The mexican and south western themes were beautiful. The Mayan temple pool was great. Not only is it beautiful but it also has a water slide with panther's spitting out water as you slide down into the pool. My kids loved it. There are quiet pools in each of the 3 sections of the resort, Casita's, Cabana's and Rancho's. We stayed in the Rancho's section on the third floor and a short walk to the Dig Site which is where the Mayan Temple pool is located. We were close to the laundry and Rancho's quiet pool. There are also small beaches with hammocks to relax in. The Dig Site consists of the main Mayan temple pool, volleyball court, pool bar, bathrooms, an arcade and playground. The resort has now added shuttle carts to ride guests to other sections of the resort and El Centro which was definately a plus especially after walking around the parks all day.
El Centro is the center of the resort where you check in, where the souvineer shop is, the shop also has just about anything one would need such as toiletries, food items, etc., it's also where the food court Pepper Market is, one of the arcades, the main restaurant Maya Grill, and if I remember correctly a lounge, the ballrooms and the convention center are all located. The food in Pepper Market was delicious and abundant! There were 6 of us and had plenty of food. We could have shared the meals between us instead of each having our own and throwing away half because they give you so much. The bus system was great and a short wait time for them. I would definately reccommend this resort and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando