We had no car so I was nervous about being totally reliant on Disney transport but the buses were great and we seldom waited more than a few minutes. Easter week, so the park was way too crowded, returning back to the hotel each afternoon was a wonderful escape, we actually liked it so much we just spent the evenings there or walked to the Mickey Winter/Summerland golf or McDonalds (15-20 min walk).
The rooms were small but nice and I could hear noise from ajoining rooms but nothing too loud. I would probably stay there again. My son loved it, loved the pool...and I guess that's what really matters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando