Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
6,495 results
All reviewspepper marketmaya grillel centrobus stopdig sitemain poolmain buildingcafe rixcasitas sectionfood courtdisney worldquiet pooldining planconvention centercast membersmoderate hotelgift shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Rooms are small and not very nice.bed was comfortable but I was expecting more out of this hotel. Walls are paper thin as I could hear everything that was happening in room next to mine. I would not stay here again and would not recommend it to anyone. Thank goodness work is paying for this trip.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank yorosey
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stayed two nights at the Coronado Springs and enjoyed it thoroughly. We have stayed at multiple properties as Disney, including 4 of the Value resorts. The Coronado Springs was far above the Value resorts. We had two queen beds, with quite a bit of space to move around. Having wooden doors close off the sink/bathroom area was a nice touch, giving some privacy in the morning. The grounds are beautiful, and the restaurants were far and away the best I've seen on property. The "build your own salad" was absolutely great, and the prices were actually lower than I thought. We also needed a vaporizer and extra blankets - both were delivered within ten minutes. Great service.

One very important additional item - as it is not a Value Resort, not nearly as many tours. The teenage tours, particularly at All Star Sports, are horrendous to deal with. We will not stay at any Value Resort in the future - way too loud, too many kids and TOO LITTLE supervision.

Only downfall - and this is NOT the fault of the Coronado Springs - are the new wristbands Disney uses for EVERYTHING! They were uncomfortable and I much preferred just having a room key (like a credit card) to slide in my bag. We were there during February, but I could imagine these bands being hot and very uncomfortable in the summer. We were also (again, Disney, not Coronado Springs) NOT impressed with the new fast pass system, using kiosks at the parks. They were not working correctly, and all the attractions we would have fast passed at Epcot we were able to get on with much less wait time.

All in all, Disney has some problems but the Coronado Springs was definitely not one of them. Would love to stay again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank northeasttravel
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed here for a conference last week and this hotel really was NOT conference friendly. I walked 15 minutes from my room to the conference center each day. The pathway was landscaped beautifully and I generally don't mind walking, but when it's raining or dark, the walk is no fun. You can arrange the golf cart to take you, but often it's a 30+ minute wait. I felt very unsafe walking by myself one evening since my room was around the back of the Ranchero and NO ONE was around, poor lighting, etc. The restaurant food was very good and my group enjoyed the waitstaff at the Mayan Grill. Otherwise, the staff were Disney-friendly, meaning insincere and stilted.

The bar was very nice, but no table service at the outside bar and lengthy waits for table service inside. The bartenders at the outside bar were super-friendly and fun, not at all phony. They were also quick and worked really hard to keep up with the demand (especially when the conference dismissed for the day).

The rooms were very nice and had all the necessary amenities. The beds were very comfortable. It's just a shame that this facility is used for conferences since it's just not very friendly in that respect.

Room Tip: Ask for room located close to the main building "El Centro". Avoid Casita 5 and Ranchero 6.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary G
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We were there for a conference. Beautiful resort. Our room was very nice. The whole place felt serene and tropical. The pool wasn't as grand as Caribbean Beach but we liked our room much better here. We upgraded so had access to the lounge for continental breakfast and snacks/beer/wine at night. Really great!!!! I would go back and definitely do the upgrade! Very relaxing place.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank EastCoastReview
Reviewed March 1, 2014

After trying several Disney Resorts, I am glad we landed here. We have reservations to return in April.....clean, quiet, personable cast members....exceptional! Food was better here than at some of the pricy restaurants.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple