This was my third time staying at a Disney Property. In the past, I stayed at the All-Star Music Resorts; which to be honest, were fine. It's not like anyone spends a lot of time in their rooms at Disney World anyway. However, this time I wanted to stay at a place that was a little more relaxing. Coronado Springs did not disappoint. I loved the hammocks on the "beach", the gorgeous grounds and breathtaking views. Taking a nap in a hammock was the perfect way to relax before dinner.
Before going, I read a lot of reviews of people complaining about how long they had to wait for buses and about how bad the food was. Sure, Pepper Market isn't amazing but who would expect it to be? It's a quick service type restaurant and the food is at least decent. I will say that I absolutely loved the food at Maya Grill. I got the San Antonio Fajita Skillet. The corn souffle that came with it was to die for!! I still think about it almost every day. As for the buses, why would someone expect to be picked up within a couple of minutes? I don't remember ever having to wait for an unexpectedly long amount of time and even if I had, who cares? It's vacation!! If you can't stop rushing on vacation, then when can you?
I would definitely stay here again. We did enjoy some of the amenities at the higher end resorts, such as the spa at the Grand Floridian and the pool at the Animal Kingdom Villas, but I'm not sure I would want to pay all that extra money just to stay on those properties. I had a wonderful time at Coronado.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando