My husband & I stayed here for the first time basically for his business' annual conference.
The surroundings were lovely but the resort was too isolated from Disney parks and the bus
transportation was not my favorite mode to travel. We did make it to the Boardwalk resort and saw the paths that connected this resort to the Hollywood Studio and Epcot which you can walk to. Also, the food choices were not to my liking at the resort. The Pepper Market is the only option for a meal unless you leave the resort. It was okay, plenty of choices but overpriced in my opinion. Disneyworld may be the happiest place on earth but in my opinion, it is the most expensive place on earth. I cannot imagine how much families much pay for a week.
We most likely will not return and if we do, would definitely stay at another resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando