We spent a week here and found it to be a good hotel. It is not the closest to the parks but they bus service was always very quick and we never found we waited for too long to get the bus we wanted.
The service was great at the front desk - my dad was worried about travelling to the airport alone on the way home (left I day earlier) so the front desk did his check in for him even though it wasn't one the airlines they normally offer this service for.
The maid cleaned up our room well and eventually did setup my daughter's stuffies in a fun towel canoe but she consistently forgot to give us coffee. Luckily we had an adjoining room with my dad and he shared his but even when we left a coffee wrapper mess she would clean up the coffee pot and not leave any. Finally called the front desk and they brought us enough for another week's stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando