Your family deserves better! do not stay at this hotel!
Upon check-in agent barely spoke english. so there was difficulty from the begining, however this is typically resovable by writing things down. Except in this case, the agent was also illeterate. which explains why when were looking for our room we couldn't find it. We had to call the front desk from our cell phone to ask what room we were in. now keep in mind, typical hotel have security policy that does not allow anyone to know a room # over the phone! turns out we were given a room # that DOES NOT EXISIT on the propety upon check in.
After finding the correct room, we looked around the room to see the awful decor, dark and less than clean room. The rooms do not have a full enclosed bathroom. the sink is in the main part of the room and then shower and toilet are enclosed. There is little counter and closet space. The room felt dirty. All the rooms are dark b/c there is only one window and it faces the courtyard/public pathways so you can never leave the curtains open unless you want everyone to see what you are doing and what you have in your room. This makes it so that you have to choose between privacy and natural light.
I also found many small bugs/mosiquitos in my room. i had to buy some bug spray but that barely worked.
the rooms were run down (besides being dated), the paint was chipping the wood surfaces were also chipping and warnn. the carpet stained, ect. the sheets were old and had small holes and were not soft.
The grounds was the only thing that really makes this hotel. its basically the only thing that is nice abt the hotel. everything else is really below par and you can find a better hotel than this one in Orlando.
I do not recommend this hotel in any way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando