This hotel is very nice and compares to the other moderate disney hotel we have stayed at (Caribbean Beach). I think it is however slightly nicer than the Caribbean Beach. Please do not be scared by some of the bad reviews on this site because I believe these people want a 5 star resort for a 3 star price. It is like everything else in life you get what you pay for. Some of our group stayed at the Dolphin for a business conference and while the Dolphin hotel is nicer the rates and meals were double the cost of our hotel. Not only are the fancy hotels more to stay at but everything else costs more as well. If the weather is nice enough to take advantage of the pool at Coronado Springs you should spend an afternoon there. This was a major plus for this property, our daughter loved the slide!
-Very clean and easy to navigate.
-Large heated pool with a very large water slide.
-Great bus service, we did not wait over 10 minutes the entire trip.
-Check in was easy and fast!
-Close to everything except Downtown Disney.
-Food was good but it was not as easy or quick to eat breakfast in the morning. They have a modified buffet which works ok but I like the cafeteria style better at Caribbean Beach.
-There is a nice lounge with enough bartenders at night to serve the business and disney crowd.
-Large property, would not reccomend for the elderly.
-Small snack shop. This area needs to be larger it gets very crowded because this is where you fill the refillable mugs. The snack area was the only option to grab something fast and run to the parks. There were not very many options in the snack bar and this was the biggest negative in my opinion. Way undersized for the number of rooms at the hotel.
All in all I would stay at this resort again; however if you plan to eat on the resort a lot it may not be the best place for you. It was fine for us because we grabbed breakfast from the makeshift buffet (which was very good food) and ran to the parks. I will say it again you get what you pay for and this lived up to the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, HotelPower, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando