Stayed here during a recent trip to run the full marathon in Disney in early January. Clean enough and a nice place but just not one of my favorite places to stay in Disney. If you have kids there are a lot more fun places to stay. Does have a huge banquet facilities if you're planning a huge event.
Was very disappointed with room service both days there was no coffee in my room and when I called the front desk they said sometimes they just get too busy. Not exactly the answer that I was looking for. They did promptly bring plenty of coffee but had to call for it.
This resort is relatively close to Downtown Disney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando