Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
6,579 results
All reviewspepper marketmaya grillel centrobus stopdig sitemain poolmain buildingcafe rixcasitas sectionfood courtdisney worldquiet pooldining planconvention centercast membersgift shopmoderate hotel
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Some people think this is a Southwestern United States design and it may be to some degree but for me it represented more of a Central or South American Flair. The hotel is beautifully done and as always the staff is pure Disney. They are professional and go out of their way to make sure you are having a good time. Pepper Market is somewhat of a buffet style with many choices to pick from. You are given a ticket and you go to the area of food type you want, order, they stamp your ticket and then you come back a few minutes later and pick it up. The waiters only bring you drinks and condiments here. Contrary to what another writer said this is a great place to eat. Everything from Steaks, roast chicken to sandwiches or Mexican Cuisine. The other resturant is the Maya Grill. Absolutely 4-Star all the way. The steaks will melt in your mouth and the appetizer is very unique and very good. The Maya Grill is a wonderful experience. It's true the hotel is huge and spread over quite a distant but that does not detract from the overall experience. The rooms are very nice and the pool is great fun. This resort is closest to the Animal Kingdom.

Room Tip: Try to get a room closest to the lobby. The buses start running at 7 and run every 10 mins taking you to whatever park you want to go to.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My family stayed here for approx 10 days (end of April to beginning of May) We all loved it. Being a moderate resort it felt like a deluxe resort. It was beautiful!! We had the dining plan and really enjoyed having the breakfast buffet in the morning. What a fantastic selection!! The pools were great and it was nice having a gym on-site. We have stayed at other Disney resorts in the past...they are all nice, but I think this one so far is our favorite :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank susansnow67
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I've stayed at Animal Kingdom and Port Orleans as well, but we enjoyed our stay at Coronado Springs and felt it was a really good value (for a Disney resort).

The room was large and clean and decorated in a Mayan/Mexican motif. Bed was comfortable and had all the usual Disney stuff there.

The grounds are lovely though the maintenance crews seem to be out early, where we were. Our room was pretty far from the center entrance area, which was not great- a 10-15 min walk. Not bad but its spread apart b/c of the lake. We took the shuttle busses around, which I didnt love and we seemed to wait a lot.

The main pool and hot tub area was great- we loved that. Multiple pools and play areas too. The main check-in/restaurant area was ok- medicore food- I've go elsewhere for that.

Good value, nicer than Port Orleans but definitely not close to the upper tier Disney resorts.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank David M
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed in this hotel on business for 4 nights in November. When we arrived at the airport it was a little difficult finding the Disney express but Great service! The bus driver was very friendly and told us about lol the best things to see in each park.
We had flown most of the day before and all night and arrived a little after 6am. We had called and informed the resort of this well in advance. When we went to check in at about 6:50am they told us our rooms would not be ready until 3-5pm and they had no waiting facilities what so ever. We ended up having breakfast and then sitting around til about 11am when they informed me they had changed my room to one that was ready. My co worker did not such luck and ended yup waiting another 45 min before she went to the front desk and told them that this was ridiculous, after speaking to the manager they gave her a room but informed her they were giving her someone else's room.
After arriving in my room I soon realized the power in half the room did not work including the tv and outlets on the desk. I called the front desk after taking a nap and they did come fix the tv but not the rest.

Rooms are average, beds are comfortable enough. Bathroom is very small the water out of the shower facet sprayed everywhere.

Grounds were beautiful but huge and some rooms were very far away. That did not bother me at all but for anyone who has a hard time walking I don't recommend it.

Pool was nice, there were 2 small pools and then the main one that included a kiddy pool and water slide. There were activities at this pool for children which is nice.

We were not impressed by the food. There is pretty much the same food at all the restraints open during the day. We never did eat at the main Mexican place but it only served dinner. There is another eatery but it is buffet style which is a waste of money for me. It's 14.99 for breakfast and 16.99 for lunch so unless you can eat that much worth of food not worth it.

I got a pedicure at the spa that was not worth it. I would not waste your money on anything at the spa.

Overall the stay was ok. Free shuttles to the parks I'd nice but I would choose a different resort next time.

Room Tip: If anyone has problems walking a long waysbmakensure you ask for one close to the lobby.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank samanthal_15
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stay there for four night during a medical conference. Expect delay if you take the free Disney's Magic Express Bus from the airport to the hotel, you have to wait for the bus to come and getting on the bus was slow and they make stop at another hotel first. The service at the hotel is poor and the properties looked a bit dated. My room was at the other end of the hotel and I have to walk a distance to the lobby or restaurant. The room is good size but with small bathroom. It is enough for a family of four. The food at the resort is expensive and very poor even for Disney's standard. The pool is only so so. Like all of the other Disney's resort, there are different buses for different theme parks and Downtown Disney.

Room Tip: Ask for room closer to the hotel lobby, so you don't have to walk too much especially after a long day at the theme park
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family