My husband and I stayed at Coronado Springs from September 22 - 28th. Loved this resort! Large and well cared for grounds, lots of lovely trees and foliage that was well manicured. We stayed in the Casitas section right near the health club and a quiet pool, about a seven minute walk to the Main Pool, or five to the main buildings. The pools were absolutely gorgeous, and also enjoyed the large hot tub, great for achy muscles after a long day in the parks. We ate at the Pepper Market for breakfasts, a few days, great buffet. We got a few snacks at Cafe Rix, which was fine for quick bites. We dined at the Maya Grill on our last evening which had very good Mexican food--better than the Mexican at Epcot. Overall, because of the Spanish/Mexican themes, the hotel reminded me of being on a tropical all-inclusive vacation...but with better food, rooms and service.
As far as the rooms go, yes, they are a bit dark. Overall, very clean and mousekeeping did a great job. The beds were extremely comfortable, and slept very well for being away. Not alot of noise from other guests, which was nice. I really liked the themes of the rooms, because it is a convention centre, we were not constantly bombarded with Disney brand whilst in the privacy of your room.
Bus service for the week was great. We were right near Stop 2, which picks up and drops off first, which was convenient. We never found ourselves waiting for more than ten minutes for a bus.
Overall, I would definitely go back. A beautiful resort, and great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando