Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
$91
$86
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$202
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$325
$303
Orbitz.com
6,536 results
All reviewspepper marketmaya grillel centrobus stopdig sitemain poolmain buildingcafe rixcasitas sectionfood courtdisney worldquiet pooldining planconvention centercast membersmoderate hotelgift shop
Reviewed July 30, 2011

After spending 6 months reading the reviews before my stay at this resort I was concerned. We stayed at the Coronado from July 21, 2011 to July 27, 2011. I have spent several years in the military and I can say that while the Coronado may not be able to pass a "white glove" inspection it certainly is not the "roach motel either. Rooms were kept as clean if not more so than any room I have stayed in. Housekeeping Attendants were in our room daily, cleaning, re-supplying and leaving towel animals.
The landscaping is beautiful. We stayed in Casita's #5 and we stayed in connecting rooms as requested. I did not find the walk to the pool or El Centro to be unacceptable nor did any members of my family but most of us are avid runner's so this may be the reason for that.
The food and service at the Maya Grill was excellent and we did not find the Pepper Market to be confusing. The food and service was excellent there as well.
The main pool was quite an attraction for the kids and the staff had activities running daily at the pool.
In conclusion, my family and I found this resort to be a fine place to stay and would certainly stay here again.

4  Thank kodiak227
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed 4 nights in May 2010 and I would say that it is not my favorite hotel, but I liked it. What I liked most was the pool which absolutely gorgeous and amazing. The hotel is very big and the rooms are situated in small buildings around a lagoon. They are well themed and the rooms are nicely decorated and look very fresh.

+ newly refurbished and beautiful rooms with iPhone charger, great family pool with Maya pyramid
- the hotel is very far from all Disney Parks and the bus makes three stops within the Resort (it took us 40 min to get to Downtown Disney and the bus always stopped at a Water Park, even if it was already closed for hours)no free wireless internet access (10,-$ for wired 24 hours access)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 2Euro-Travellers
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We decided to try again after our last experience and what a difference! In fact one member of the staff who was extremely rude, was still there and he was super nice, assume he has some customer service training :-) all the other Staff were friendly and happy, rooms lovely and hotel is great, Gym facility Great and has a Jog trail too! We had a near perfect holiday!!

1  Thank Dazl20
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was our second trip to Disney. The first time we stayed at a value resort. This was a nice upgrade, not too much more expensive, but much more peaceful, less busy. The resort is very spread out , but I read that on other reviews so I expected that. The pool was nice, they had activities for the kids daily and even a movie at night. There were 4 spots to catch buses and they always came within 20 minutes. We found ourselves either just making it to a stop or just missing it! The rooms were a tad bigger than the value resorts. We were on the meal plan and we ate at the restaurant one evening. We also at at the Pepper Market for lunch one day and breakfast one day - all three meals were good.

1  Thank OnTheGo46
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We're frequent Disney guests, and Coronado Springs has become our Disney hotel of choice for several reasons.

First, it doesn't have the manic atmosphere of the value resorts - where you'll run into a lot more young children. The layout also makes it quieter... and there are "quiet pools" for each group of buildings.

Second, it's located so that no theme park is too far away. You're never riding a Disney bus for too long when you stay here.

Finally, the rooms have been renovated within the last year or so, so everything is clean and up-to-date. The beds are bigger and more comfortable than at the value resorts, the rooms are larger, and there's a mini-fridge. (Interestingly, we've stayed at a couple of the more luxurious resorts, and don't find those rooms any more comfortable than at Coronado.)

For a balance of price, convenience and comfort, we think Coronado Springs is the best deal at Disney World.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple