We stayed here for 2 weeks in the summer. Had no complaints at all. Room was cleaned to a high standard every day. Always plenty of towels. Had a corner room on 5th floor overlooking the pool. Don't think we could have had a better situated room.
My brother arrived 3 days after us and i was able to go to reception desk the day prior to his arrival, where i was shown what rooms were available near to us. Got to pick the one closest.
Disney transport to parks was excellent, only twice during our two weeks were we put through the torture of having to drive round riverside!!
Pool area was great for a break from the madness of the parks. Pool area very clean ,always got a sunbed and always plenty of towels.
We would definately chose POFQ over POR, mainly because it is so much smaller and everything was within easy walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans's historic French Quarter at this Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the Sassagoula River to Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, home to Cajun and Creole specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Hotwire, Priceline, bedfinder AG, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel