Love this resort. The staff is excellent. Very clean. The bus system was excellent. Was first on the bus and first off. Had their own busses for most of the day. Restuarant was very good. My 7 year old never hada problem finding some thing to eat.
Would defiantly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans's historic French Quarter at this Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the Sassagoula River to Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, home to Cajun and Creole specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, TravelUp, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel