Stayed at the Port Orleans 4nights during a visit to DisneyWorld with my wife, daughter and grandson. Found the Port Orleans to be a great family resort. The resort is well located with great exterior styling and friendly staff. The pool area is great for kids and well staffed with lifeguards who take their jobs seriously.
The rooms are.very adequate with comfortable beds and were very clean. Houskeeping staff was very accommodating to our every need.
Food was good but the dining area was too open and noisy. There are tables outside that offer a more serene and quieter atmosphere.
Location was great, we could get to any of the parks quickly utilizing the Disney transportation system. There are also boats running to Downtown Disney often. Takes about 15-20 minutes, a fun trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans's historic French Quarter at this Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the Sassagoula River to Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, home to Cajun and Creole specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Priceline, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel