I was there with my wife and 2 daughters for 8 nights.
We arrived very late but the font desk service was very efficient. Something nice is that this is a small hotel so every building is close to parking, main building, etc.
I have to say that the drawers were dusty and we had to clean them before use them, but beside that everything was ok.
An important difference with value hotels is the beds size, the moderate have queen size beds and as our princesses are growing is way better for them to share this beds vs full size beds.
The food court area is not that big, but as we were there on kind of low season it always had room for us. We only had breakfasts.
Other great thing is that it included the Dining plan as part of the moderate hotels package and we really enjoy lot of different restaurants like Le Cellier, Teppan Edo, Chef's Mickey, Yak & Yeti and Cinderella's Royal table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans's historic French Quarter at this Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the Sassagoula River to Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, home to Cajun and Creole specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel