We were assigned a room which was very close to lobby, food court and bus stops. We were on Disney dining plan and we often bought from the food court and get free drinks with the souvenir cups. Food from the food court was average and they use the same menu everyday. The pool was not crowded and plenty of available washing machines and dryers to use. Buses to parks were not crowded but you need to wait for 15-20 mins. We liked the boat ride to Downtown Disney too. One night, we dined at Boatwright's dining hall at the Riverside and took a nice boat ride back to the French Quarter.
The room I stayed was recently refurbished and it has 2 queen beds. The air-conditioner was a bit noisy and it blew directly over my face while I was sleeping. Free Wi-Fi was available in the rooms but the signal was too weak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans's historic French Quarter at this Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the Sassagoula River to Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, home to Cajun and Creole specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel