The hotel overall was very nice. The grounds were beautiful with large oak trees and pretty flowerbeds. I especially liked the New Orleans style buildings!
We stayed in building 6 room 248 which was small, but adequate for 4 adults. There was a mini refrigerator and a coffee maker which was nice to have.
The toiletries were not replaced after the last guest and I would have liked the bathroom have been cleaner. We called housekeeping and they were very accommodating.
We didn't hear any outside noise while in our room and the beds were comfortable.
The lobby and gift shop were both nice and the staff was friendly. The Mardi Gras theme and christmas decorations were great!
We had beignets in the cafe which were quite tasty! We also had coffee a few times each day and it was always fresh & hot. It was very good!
I would definitely stay here again.
NOTE... If you are traveling with small kids request a ground floor room as the buildings are three stories with no elevators. Also, if you want to be close to the lobby, food court and gift shop request buildings 1- 4 it was a bit of a walk from the other buildings. We didn't mind the walk, but some might.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans's historic French Quarter at this Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the Sassagoula River to Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, home to Cajun and Creole specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel