Celebrating our Anniversary and My husband's Birthday we spent 3 nights at the French Quarter. We a nice surprise! I had beed a little worried after some of the comments I read but nothing to worry about. We stayed on the 3rd floor of bldg 1. Our room was great. I wish the hotel that we did stay in when we visited the city of NOLA had been any where near as nice. The room and everything in it was in great shape. Clean and properly tended. Plenty of bath towels and the beds were comfy.
This is a very small resort by DWD standards and it sits right on the river. The water taxi ride to Market Place was fun and relaxing. The hot tub was hot and really soothed away my aches and pains from all the walking. The entertainment in the little bar each night was fantastic!!!! Strongly recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans's historic French Quarter at this Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the Sassagoula River to Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside, home to Cajun and Creole specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel