Okay, this is a very expensive hotel, but its worth the splurge. We stayed in a theme park view room in the Royal Palm Club (main building) and loved every minute of it. A cast member met us at the front and took us up to our room bypassing check in. The room was very clean and spacious and the view amazing. We sat on our balcony and watched the fireworks over the castle 8 straight nights. There are several very good restaurants on site. Narcooseees is our favorite, and Citricos and V & A are also nice.
The kids loved the two pools and beach area. The Royal Palm Club was an excellent place to relax with a drink and listen to the orchestra in the evening.
We also enjoyed the spa and the sea raycers that you can rent to drive around the lagoon.
All in all a terrific hotel and we can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian elegance meets modern sophistication at this lavish bayside Resort hotel. Relax in the sumptuous lobby as the live orchestra plays ragtime, jazz and popular Disney tunes. Bask on the white-sand beach, indulge in a luxurious massage and watch the fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle. Just one stop to Magic Kingdom park on the complimentary Resort Monorail, this timeless Victorian-style marvel evokes Palm Beach's golden era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Grand Floridian Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort
- Grand Floridian Disney
- Disneys Grand Floridian Hotel
- Grand Floridian Orlando
- Disney Grand Floridian Hotel
- Grand Floridian Hotel Orlando