They say that location is everything, and this is the best location you can imagine. Short train ride to the Magic Kingdom. If you want to skip the crowd in the evening you can watch the fireworks from the balcony if you have lagoon view room.
The room was immaculately clean.
I was somewhat disappointed that I could hear door slams in the hallway, hear laughing in the next room(fortunately late sleepers) and could hear footsteps from the room above. There was peeling paint on our balcony.
I really did like it, but on the next trip will probably go back to the Polynesian, more modest prices. Tough to justify the $500+ price, but what the heck, once was very fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian elegance meets modern sophistication at this lavish bayside Resort hotel. Relax in the sumptuous lobby as the live orchestra plays ragtime, jazz and popular Disney tunes. Bask on the white-sand beach, indulge in a luxurious massage and watch the fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle. Just one stop to Magic Kingdom park on the complimentary Resort Monorail, this timeless Victorian-style marvel evokes Palm Beach's golden era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Grand Floridian Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort
- Grand Floridian Disney
- Disneys Grand Floridian Hotel
- Grand Floridian Orlando
- Disney Grand Floridian Hotel
- Grand Floridian Hotel Orlando