I stayed at the Yacht Club for two nights when my company bought out most of the resort as part of a 20th anniversary celebration. It is one of the nicer Disney resorts I've stayed in, and lives up to the expectations of a Disney deluxe resort. My room was nicely decorated and extremely clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and was well prepared to deal with over 1000 people arriving and checking in at the same time. The resort's proximity to Epcot is a real convenience, and the boat ride to the studios might not be any faster than the busses (which were very efficient), but was a nice change.
The only negative would probably be the price. If I had been the one paying for the stay, I probably would not have felt the hotel worth it - not that it wasn't a great place, but the moderate Disney resorts are almost as extravagant, for a lot less money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the formal grace of a grand New England-style yacht club at this lakeside hotel. Relax in the inviting elegance of a plush lobby replete with nautical touches, explore the whimsical Stormalong Bay and rent a variety of watercraft from Bayside Marina. Sharing many amenities with its pastel-toned sister, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Yacht Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Yacht Club Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Yacht Hotel
- Disneys Yacht Resort
- Yacht Club Disney
- Disney Yacht And Beach Club
- Yacht Club Orlando
- Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort