Disney's Yacht Club Resort
$127
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$493
$391
Travelocity
2,506 results
All reviewshollywood studiosyachtsman steakhouseclub levelstormalong baysandy bottombeach club next doorcaptains grilllazy riverwalking distance to epcotboardwalk areamagic kingdomday bedcrescent lakeepcot fireworksbeaches creamworld showcasedisney boardwalk
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The room I stayed in was an ADA room with a roll-in shower. The toilet did not have a metal grab bar next to it so transferring to and from the toilet made me feel very unsafe. That is a basic requirement of an ADA room. Also, the room is small and does not accommodate two people in wheelchairs very well. One of us was always in the others' way and there was no room for both of us to have our wheelchairs next to the bed. Also, we were stuck with two double beds instead of one king or queen size bed. We were told that ADA rooms only have double beds and the second bed was constantly in the way. The walls were thin and we could hear everything going on next door which made it hard to sleep.

The only good thing about this hotel was its location - close to the boardwalk and Epcot.

Next time I will stay at a different hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Julie3_14_88
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This was our first experience at a "Deluxe" resort. I have to say I was very unimpressed by the room. The cost was about double from a "Moderate" resort. We previously stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort. The room was about the same size, and you have to go through a maze to even reach your room. At first, I couldn't believe that we had just paid what we did to stay in this room. Walking around the resort, however, changed my opinion some. The pool of course is amazing. The slide is awesome. You can rent a boat and ride over to Hollywood Studios. That was very cool. The overall feel of the resort is very nice. We did the character breakfast at the Beach Club. That was nice, but of course, very expensive. If you have the extra money to burn, I would recommend this resort because of the amenities. But if you are looking to save some money and still get a great resort experience, I would recommend one of the Moderate resorts. The Yacht Club really is not worth the premium, in my opinion.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have NEVER had a bad experience staying here... I stayed here for the first time in October 2012 and have stayed here 3 times since. The cast members greet you by name upon arrival and are very friendly and helpful. The resort is clean and offers so many dining options. I primarily go to Epcot when I'm down in Orlando so this is the perfect location. You walk right into Epcot and you are already in the World Showcase area right between UK and France. Since I mostly just drink around the world as it is, this is the prime spot to enter into for me!

I know I mentioned the friendly cast members, but Diane, the bartender at the Ale and Compass lounge in the lobby is so friendly and nice and remembers you; you feel like you're friends. I'm not sure what that says about me that she knows who I am and what I like to drink, but it just makes you feel like you're home. The Crew's Cup Lounge next to the Yachtman Steakhouse has what I think is the BEST hamburger on Disney property... The meat is fresh ground right there and it is cooked just the way you want it, it is mouthwatering and delicious. The pool here is shared with the Beach Club. In fact even though they are two seperate hotels with similar themes, they sort of share quite a bit. The food court for the Yacht Club is actually in the Beach Club gift store. It is extremely small and as a result can get quite busy during peak times.

I will stay here over and over again it is a definite favorite of mine. While some things might be slightly dated, it doesn't matter to me, it's a fantastic place to stay. Very relaxing to sit out on your balcony and enjoy your surroundings, especially if you have a lagoon view...

Room Tip: I've never had a bad room here, but the lagoon/pool view is my favorite... Very relaxing!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank elizabeth1012
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stayed 14 nights in hotel for family holiday. Initial welcome from the gate to the personal introduction to a friendly reception made us feel special.
We were originally disappointed with the room we were allocated as our 12 year old son was expected to sleep in small sofa bed but a return to reception quickly gave us a room with two really comfortable double beds. Water view room gives good view of lake with decent size balcony and chance to watch boats coming in and out.
It is a large hotel and you could be facing a long walk to the entrance lobby. There are a couple of decent restaurants but quick service options are limited. Pool complex is good and reserved for hotel guests but we were a bit disappointed that despite being open until 11.00 pm it did not open in the morning until 9.00.
It was the location that really made it for us, situated near the boardwalk it is a 5 min walk to Epcot and only 20 mins to Hollywood Studios, by foot or by boat.
We would certainly return

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I recently stayed here as part of a corporate conference that overflowed from the Dolphin to the Yacht club. My room was fantastic. Loved the décor. Loved the size. The grounds were extraordinary and best of all it was walking distance to so much. I was able to walk to Epcot and the Boardwalk. The boats were there as well if you wanted to take a boat to there or Disney Studios. While I didn't get to enjoy it the "beach" and pool areas looked very nice. Folks at the conference that saw my pictures were complaining that the Dolphin was nowhere near as nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business