Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
$278
$212
$151
$135
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$388
$303
Hotwire.com
2,507 results
All reviewshollywood studiosyachtsman steakhouseclub levelstormalong baysandy bottombeach club next doorcaptains grilllazy riverwalking distance to epcotboardwalk areamagic kingdomday bedcrescent lakeepcot fireworksbeaches creamworld showcasedisney boardwalk
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This beautiful hotel offers an exceptional setting and easy walking pathway to Epcot. Greatly enjoyed our lovely, large room overlooking the lagoon with fireworks reflecting on the water nightly from Epcot. The toiletry amenities were exceptional with the inclusion of sunscreen and refreshing mint foot cream. And who doesn't like to come back to their room dotted with towel characters? So fun!

Great pools to refresh yourself in after a long day at one of the parks. But it's also nice to just sit in one of the sandy beach areas and watch the boats go by.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the lagoon so you can enjoy nightly Epcot fireworks from your balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TOCazzie
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Very similar vibe to Grand Floridan , a little cheaper but in some aspects the Yacht Club is the best Disney hotel being on the boardwalk and walking distance to the various bars and restaurants in that locality . Rooms are large, clean , nautically themed and upmarket . The lobby bar doubles as a morning coffee shop , great open space lobby area , restaurants , and superb landscaping and access to Epcot by complimentary boat shuttle. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed at the Yacht Club while attending a conference, staying two nights and kicking myself for not extending my stay. While the conference didn't offer a lot of opportunity to experience the Disney magic, I can offer the following:

The Superlatives
*I took the convenient Magic Express shuttle from the airport to the hotel. When I got off the bus, one of the Disney ambassadors greeted me before I reached the door, called me by name, and took me directly to the front desk attendant who was ready to check me in.
* The magic bracelet was waiting for me at the front desk (if you book early enough, I understand it is mailed to you). The high tech-looking bracelet had my name on it, another great Disney touch. The attendant explained how it worked (in other words, how easy it was to shop!). If I wasn't thinking about shopping before, I was then.
* The facility is gorgeous, relaxing. The location is also a huge advantage, since you can walk or take a boat ride to Epcot, visit the Boardwalk, etc. The famed Disney buses also are ready to take you anywhere else.
* As conference facilities go, this is on the top of the list. The conference facilities were comfortable, and there were Disney reps standing alongside conference reps seemingly everywhere, watching your face to see if they could detect that you needed something. The food and snacks were great, and branding was everywhere (egg sandwich in the shape of Mickey??).

Things that might affect your stay:
* While the rooms are comfortable, they are not huge, not really commensurate with the $$. I am not sure I would pay rack rate. If you are expecting a huge room because of the $$, you may be disappointed. Instead, you are paying for the convenience, the overall grandeur, and the brand.
* While the Magic Express from the airport was very comfortable, I also opted for my luggage to be picked up for me and delivered to my room. The luggage took almost four hours to arrive (not typical), and it affected my ability to change into something more comfortable to walk around the property. Since I was traveling alone, I should have retrieved my own bag. For families, this service may be a huge help, as long as you can wait for it to arrive.
* The hotel is huge. I've seen a couple of reports that their rooms were far away. That absolutely can happen. There are enough alternative exits and entrances that this can be minimized, but it's just a by-product of the size of the place. My room was far, far away from the conference facility and lobby (restaurants, pool), but very close to the entrance to the boardwalk.

Disney is truly the happiest place on earth. Where else can you witness grown men wearing Mickey ears -- and it's perfectly ok? There are as many adults skipping as there are children. Even while attending the conference, the Disney magic was contagious. Yes, I am going back, only next time it will be to skip along the Boardwalk.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank midwestworldtraveler
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I honestly don't know where to start. I was somewhat forced to stay at the hotel. My husband was here for a corporate leadership conference that "required" us to book a Disney property. Regarded as Disney's most upscale, we thought the Yacht Club was our beat bet. Wrong! From the outside all was good. But the moment we reached our room things went downhill fast. Rusted door hinges, moldy windows. yellow stained bath tiles, musty carpets. And the service was slow & down right abysmal. I was afraid to let our baby touch anything for fear she'd get some sort of fungus. The only saving grace is that it's near Epcot if that's your thing. Personally, I would have preferred a Super 8 near the airport over this overpriced, ridiculously outdated rathole. No amount of Disney magic could ever get us back there again.

• Stayed: November 2013
11  Thank globetrotter1205
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The Yacht Club team provided great service. Room was secured by conference group rate @ great rate. Room was super clean. My husband list ring in lazy river pool and lifeguard Michael dove in to get it.

• Stayed: November 2013