Disney's Yacht Club Resort
$91
$72
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$261
$191
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$493
$328
Hotelpower.com
2,506 results
All reviewshollywood studiosyachtsman steakhouseclub levelstormalong baysandy bottombeach club next doorcaptains grilllazy riverwalking distance to epcotboardwalk areamagic kingdomday bedcrescent lakeepcot fireworksbeaches creamworld showcasedisney boardwalk
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Conference for work was held at the Yacht Club. Great experience received from first communication making reservations. Nice having a free shuttle at the airport to take us to the hotel. Greeted by very nice lady after exiting bus who took us to the check in and process was very quick. Very nice surprise to find we had a room facing the water. Room was spacious and clean. Plenty of information regarding hotel amenities and hours. Free wi fi was a plus! Maid service was fine and loved the animal towels we had each day. Hotel pool was very nice and loved having the boardwalk to walk. Magic band was added bonus but would make sure you register for it early and have your tickets put on it up front. Nice benefit when we went to Magic Kingdom and got 3 free fast passes with it. Disney shuttle bus to take us to the different parks was also an added benefit. Loved having airline check in at the hotel who took our luggage and we did not have to go through airline check-in at airport. Would stay at Disney Yacht Club if was in the area again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Let me start, we LOVE the location of the Yacht/Beach Club. We had stayed at the Beach Club last year and decided to stay at Yacht Club in August 2013. We forgot to check in online so upon arrival we had to check in at desk. We had previously received our "Magic Bands" but the check in process took almost an hour. The guy was fairly new to Yacht Club and "tried" to give us an upgrade to a better room since it was my birthday. So, we finally get to our room and the "upgrade" was worse than our booking. We had requested the 2 queens/day bed and there was no day bed. We immediately called front desk and they told us to go to room number 2. So we switched rooms and had our luggage brought up and I noticed there was a huge "wet area" in the carpet area in front of our sink right beside the bathroom area. I voiced my concern that it was either a leak, or the toilet had overflowed or someone had spilled something (as there was red stains) and they tried to steam clean the area. No one knew what had happened but they called maintenance and had them come dry vac the area and put up a huge fan while me and our kids went to the pool. After 4 hours later we still had the fan going so I called to question what was going on because I didn't want to have to move rooms in the middle of the night if it was a leak. They knew nothing about the problem and no one was going to do anything until the room next to us complained of water so a new worker came up and acted like they were furious that no one had told them there was an issue. But....they still told no one. So the manger on duty offered to go ahead and change our rooms again and offer us 1/2 off one night. I was like "no, a full night compensation is what we need after switching rooms twice, which they honored. No manager called us after we finally got to our room to check on us or to apologize for the whole fiasco. I wish it ended here. We never received good housekeeping service and not once did we receive the "towel characters" which really I honestly don't care but the point is not great maid service. On our 2nd day there, the maid came by as we were literally walking out of our room in like 2 minutes so we told her if you could give us like 2 min. we will be gone. She threw a fit and said she had to walk a long way to the next room and was sighing and glaring at me. I said you know what, just forget the cleaning, just exchange our towels. I was so mad that she acted like this. We gave her our trash which she made a comment on and gave her our dirty towels in exchange for clean towels. I have never had this happen at any place i have stayed so i was very upset/annoyed. The workers in the gift shop were not very nice either. I was overall very disappointed in the service at this deluxe resort. The location is great to Epcot and we loved walking to Epcot and having dinner and watching the fireworks show. They offer movies on the beach at night and a campfire with marshmallows at night too. the pool is great although the pool food is horrible and service is horrible. Overall, location is AWESOME here but it ends here. The customer service was the worst I have seen especially for the prices you pay. I will not return to the Yacht Club. I have stayed at the Polynesian and Beach Club prior. Stay here with caution as they do not care about customer satisfaction.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank savgreene
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The Yacht Club is incredible. From the moment of walking in to the lobby and being greeted by our name (totally personal) to being brought up to the top floor for check in. When we booked our hotel, we paid the extra money for the 5th floor, which is a perk, but we did not realize how amazing the 5th floor extra special service would be! It made you feel extra special, from the over the top customer service (2 desks in the main lobby 5th floor for round the care service) to the 24/7 drinks and snacks, incredible breakfast offerings, 5 pm hot hors d'oeuvre and side salads + beverages and then 8 pm desserts. The rooms were clean and love the two sink area and separate shower. The pool is fantastic, relaxing and games for the kids (plus the cool water tube slide). My kids had a blast- we even stayed at the pool for a day vs hitting the parks. At night, they offer movies on the beach! It was truly an amazing cherry on top experience that made Disney even more special (you thought I was going to say magical )

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jen M
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I spent the last week of August at the Yacht Club. We were celebrating his birthday and our 43rd anniversary. I chose the Yacht Club because we were traveling without grandchildren this trip and spending more time at Epcot. It was the perfect choice! A quick 10 minute walk to Epcot!! How wonderful it was to exit out the back entrance after Illuminations when everyone else was hustling to get back to the main gate and catch buses or the monorail. Our room was on the first floor and looked out at the lagoon. We could scoot out the rear entrance and were at the boat landing for trips to Hollywood Studios. Loved the nautical decor. We were greeted by name by the hostess outside upon our arrival. The guard at the gate had called to announce our arrival. Nice touch! The staff was wonderful. We were participating in the new band program and had many questions. The staff working the concierge desk was great. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone who plans to visit Epcot and the Studios often.The only negative comment I have is that leaving the Magic Kingdom after the fireworks was challenging. There is only one bus that services BOTH the Yacht and Beach Club Hotels. Lucky for us that were staying at the Yacht because we got to get off first.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel is a beautiful building and has great service. We arrived in the evening and the valet parking and bell service were very efficient, meaning we didn’t lose time before heading out into Epcot, which is an easy walk away.

The lobby area is beautiful, airy and traditional with a beach/yacht club theme to it. The rooms are large and beautifully appointed. We didn’t get the chance to eat in one of the restaurants (we had an early flight) but again in the morning the bell and valet services were excellent. All in all, a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple