We recently spent 6 nights at the Disney Yacht Club Resort. We were a total of 4 families, 15 individuals.
Our flight arrived well before check-in time. The Magic Express promptly picked us up at MCO and brought us to the resort. The front desk welcomed our group warmly and efficiently. We were offered the use of the pool and all of the amenities prior to check-in. We hung out poolside, enjoyed lunch and drinks from Hurricane Hannah's. We received a text when our room was ready. We went right up. Our luggage was delivered to the room as promised. The one disappointment was that the vanity area of our room was not properly cleaned. It was left in a very unclean state. It wasn't the first impression we expected. I called the front desk, and was told they'd send someone right up, and apologized profusely. We left the room and went about our day. I must admit, I questioned how clean the rest of the room actually was, and checked the bed linens and towels. All past my inspection.
Upon our return, I received a voice mail from the housekeeping manager detailing the steps she took to rectify the situation and a sincere apology for the state of the vanity. She said she inspected the rest of the room, and it had passed her inspection, but for us to feel free to call her directly if we needed anything at all. The room was immaculately cleaned each and every day of our stay.
The customer service was second to none. The front desk staff couldn't have been more accommodating. The same can be said about the poolside servers and the bartenders.
Transportation to wherever you need to go within Disney is convenient and efficiently operated.
We loved staying at the Yacht Club and would welcome the opportunity to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the formal grace of a grand New England-style yacht club at this lakeside hotel. Relax in the inviting elegance of a plush lobby replete with nautical touches, explore the whimsical Stormalong Bay and rent a variety of watercraft from Bayside Marina. Sharing many amenities with its pastel-toned sister, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Yacht Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Yacht Club Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Yacht Hotel
- Disneys Yacht Resort
- Yacht Club Disney
- Disney Yacht And Beach Club
- Yacht Club Orlando
- Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort