You can't go wrong at this hotel. Every time we stay, the service is fantastic, the food is amazing and the location is well worth the price. So much to do and the kids love the pool. My children vote for this hotel even though I try to sway them towards new experiences each time we go. They love the waterslides and the friendly atmosphere.
Book a fireworks pontoon ride at Epcot and leave from this hotel.
Walk to boardwalk.
Boat into either Epcot or the Studios -- or walk. Beautiful.
Always 5 star treatment from the staff even when you book through Expedia. Absolutely love it there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the formal grace of a grand New England-style yacht club at this lakeside hotel. Relax in the inviting elegance of a plush lobby replete with nautical touches, explore the whimsical Stormalong Bay and rent a variety of watercraft from Bayside Marina. Sharing many amenities with its pastel-toned sister, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Yacht Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Disney's Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Yacht Club Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Yacht Hotel
- Disneys Yacht Resort
- Yacht Club Disney
- Disney Yacht And Beach Club
- Yacht Club Orlando
- Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort