We stayed at the Yacht Club concierge level for our Honeymoon. It was wonderful! First of all, the smell of the resort is so nice! It smelled as fresh as an ocean city. It's amazing how they can do that. Staff, so friendly! Concierge level, well worth it for sure!! (Loved the warm homemade potato chips every afternoon along with the fresh lemonade!). The pool is the best on all of Disney property. White sand bottom! Beaches and Cream is a little diner on property. So yummy! The best burger and sundaes to die for!
Great location! Short walk to Epcot. Short boat ride to Hollywood Studios. Great night life just next door on the Boardwalk. Just a really great spot!
We loved it there so much, we bought a vacation club at the Beach club villas (adjoining resort).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the formal grace of a grand New England-style yacht club at this lakeside hotel. Relax in the inviting elegance of a plush lobby replete with nautical touches, explore the whimsical Stormalong Bay and rent a variety of watercraft from Bayside Marina. Sharing many amenities with its pastel-toned sister, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Yacht Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Yacht Club Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Yacht Hotel
- Disneys Yacht Resort
- Yacht Club Disney
- Disney Yacht And Beach Club
- Yacht Club Orlando
- Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort