Oasis Lakes Resorts
$148
$111
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$172
$212
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$166
Travelocity
$394
$303
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfountains resortlarger poolpaddle boatsinternational drivepublixtimeshareoutletspoolsfidisneyarcademovie
Reviewed October 11, 2006

I have been meaning to put this posting on since April - sorry!
well they are certainly getting there! The clubhouse is now VERY funky (which is sad, as I LOVED the luxurious furnishings and feel about the old style, but c'est la vie)
the older appts have been refurbished to some extent (ie., new living area furniture and linen, but the jacuzzi tub is still slow to fill and it still looks tired in places)
The pool area has had a facelift with nice furniture
Thankfully, they are building the 2 pool . There are just TOO MANY people in the original pool and we bought an appt there because there were NOT hoards of people in the pool. so that cannot come quick enough for my liking!
Internet in the clubhouse, whilst handy is VERY busy and there is no queueing system. there were a few unscrewpulous people just jumping in when they could, before 'those in line' had a chance to even realise it was their turn!! hhuuurrruuummppph.
Overall, well done blue green, you are getting there. Not to my liking to be honest, but at least it is now looking more like a 5star resort again!
We are going again in NOvember, so will post another update then

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Alex A
Reviewed December 16, 2004

went here aug 28th for two weeks, with a friend and her family. First time ever to Florida, and i was amazed by it. The appartments were great, could do with a little modernisation inside, but apart from that it was great. The bar and reception area had recenlty undergone some renovation which were spectacular.... Please feel free to contact me if you want more info.

3  Thank gwoodburn1
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed June 16, 2004

having bought my timeshare back in 98 we deceided to have our Honeymoon there,we let the resort know the arrangements and awaited the big day,on arrival we had to tell the front office we where honeymooners which knocked us back a little.Expecting at least a bottle of champers we received nothing and spent two dull weeks in our in need of modernisation timeshare

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Vancouver,BC
Reviewed May 31, 2004

Oasis Lakes isa amazing resort. My mum bought out time share there about 3 years ago and the truth is we were just going for free breakfast!! But when we got there my whole family feel in love with OL and couldn't leave without buying a week!

There is a beautiful beach, a peaceful lake.. That you can take paddle boats out on and a really cool arcade where my brother spent pretty much every hour of everyday.. (Atleast when we are not with Mickey!!)There is a pool room (That kept me and my mum busy) And a small gym by the pool..

I had a AMAZING time at OL.. And I just want to say THANK YOU and C U SOON!!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Chelmsford, England
Reviewed May 18, 2004

We bought our week back in 1998 when the resort was 6* luxury and all spangly new. However, as the years have passed so has the feeling of luxury!! Filthy and Torn furniture in our appt! Cold Pool, despite constant nagging to turn up the heat!! NO staff to man the pool bar!! Slow running taps in bathrooms, stained curtains!!
Now having shared this with you, I had a heated conversation with one of the rep's at the resort who assures me that Blue Green are going to perform miracles during 2004! Doesn't make up for the distress we encountered when bringing our relatives with us for the first time last year, but I just hope that we will see our beautiful appt transformed when we arrive in Nov!!
BLUE GREEN, DON'T LET US DOWN!!

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member