Parc Corniche Condominium Resort Hotel
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$258
$232
Sheraton.com
1,290 results
All reviewssea worldinternational drivefull kitchenbedroom condoboiled eggsbreakfast roomquiet locationbit datedfresh towelsshuttle servicecoffee makerresort feedishwasherparksseaworldcerealtheme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The carpet in the room I had smelled like an old wet rag. Aside from this our stay was okay. The breakfast was bland. They put potatoes in the eggs and I think that was the only protein they had. Everything else was carbs. The eggs had no flavor. For the price you can't get any better. I had a 2 bedroom suite with a full kitchen and 2 bathrooms. If I had a large party I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I just stayed here May 4, 5 and it was our 6th stay. Our one bedroom suite was perfect. King bedroom with separate living room and full kitchen with granite counters, new Mr. Coffee, new GE microwave, and dishwasher !! A/C so cold it could satisfy a polar bear !! Restroom clean and stocked with soaps and shampoo, two nights, $ 126.10 because we are returning guests. What more do you want in a great location ?? Oh , maybe the Grand Prarire 18 hole Marriott golf course that surrounds the property. I can't figure out the negative reviews on this place. My wife is EXTREMELY picky and she loves the place. Talk to Alexander, the GM , he's the best !! 10 minutes to Disney maybe 15 to Universal, one mile from Sea World.

Room Tip: Call and ask for Alexander. Higher floors are more quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Volboy13
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel several times. The luxury apts are renewed and very good, the standard ones has same size but do need to be renewed.
The rooms are not clean enought so it worth give a good tip to the maid and demand better cleanness.
The hotel has 2 brazilians woking in the reception which helps a lot brazilian turists.
Besides of good location, the area is very pleasant surrounded by lakes and golf course.
Very good hotel for families with children.

Room Tip: Take the luxury apartment as it is renewed
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed a week in the Standard 2 BR/2 Bath and was pleasantly surprised. I had read some bad reviews, but glad I didn't change our reservation. The kitchen & baths were upgraded & clean, the bedrooms were spacious, and the staff very friendly. They comp'd us free-wi-fi for the entire week as a birthday present for me. We enjoyed several meals at the Calypso Bar & Grill...the food was excellent and the prices fair. The staff there was also very friendly! The free-continental-breakfast was good as well. Other than one day not being able to use the pool or hot tub, we had an excellent stay and will go back again!

Room Tip: Rooms in building 5 in the back facing the pond are much quieter!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com