Disney's Beach Club Resort
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
Hotels.com
$93
$80
  • Pool
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$204
Cancelon
2,925 results
All reviewscape may cafehollywood studiosstormalong bayclub levelsandy bottomlazy riverworld showcasebeaches creamcharacter breakfastminute walk to epcotmagic kingdominternational gatewayboardwalk areathe busday bedyachtsman steakhousea short boat ride
Reviewed September 18, 2009

not what was expected. The room was never vaccumed and the sheets were just smoothed over . We had to ask for wash cloths Also there were roaches in the room and on the balcony. When we told the front desk, all they said was, we will send an exterminator. He arrived and sprayed. Two days later they were still there.. We stayed from 8/16-23/09, The room number is 3515. The hotel could care less. We asked to be moved, and was told as soon as one was available, which never was. One does not expect this from a $400+ per night room. In the past we have stayed at the Floridian, Swan and the Yacht Club, we even took the Disney cruise, but we will not be returning to Disney for quite some time, or until they update there hotels or add some new ones.

4  Thank SHERKANBear_De_
Reviewed September 10, 2009

My husband and I and our three daughters, 7, 9, 11 loved the Beach Club, it was clean, decor was inviting and the staff was very friendly. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The location is one of the best things about staying here and we all loved the pool!! We felt like we were really on vacation. My daughters could not get enough of the pool slide! I enjoyed it myself. We would definitely recommend the Beach Club Resort - it met our needs and expectations.

1  Thank Putina
Reviewed August 31, 2009

My wife and I just got back from a week in Disney with our kids (ages 7, 9, and 10). It was our first Disney trip, we booked the Beach Club on the recommendation of our friends and in part on some of the reviews on Trip Advisor. We also booked the Beach Club because Diseny had sent me something called a "PIN Number" in the mail, it got us a very good deal, so good in fact that I was able to book what I was told would be a room on the 5th floor, entitling us to concierge service, use of what they call the "Beach Club Planning Staff" prior to our arrival, and the promise of the use of a breakfast area on the 5th floor (complimentary continental breakfast every day).

The planning staff were wonderful, they made all of our dining reservations for us (I just sent them an e-mail 90 days in advance of arrival). Unfortunately, when we checked in, a problem arose. I was given our room keys, told to have a magical day, and immediately noticed that we were in room #3691. Even I can tell that a room with a number like 3691 is probably not on the 5th floor, so I mentioned this. I was told that yes, the room was indeed on the third floor, and yes, we were supposed to be on 5, but it was a suite room, just like the one we would have had on the 5th. I was then told that the "pool side" of 5th was closed for renovations.

So we go up to the room, it's great, a lovely room with a big balcony, no complaints there (and mercifully no sign of roaches or Palmetto Bugs like in another review). My wife then raises two issues: the first is, if the 5th floor really is closed on the pool side, how come we can see a family with young children standing on a balcony on the 5th floor? The second is about the breakfast that was supposed to be available. When I raised this with the staff, there response was to suggest that I could just "use all our snack credits on breakfast" (we were on the dining plan). Not so much as an apology for not even mentioning the relocation of the room. And of course we would have been "snackless in Orlando" if Disney had had its way.

I kept all our receipts from the market place for breakfast, I intend to write Disney and ask for a partial refund. What bothers me most though is that I had to raise the issue of the room relocation, and I didn't even get so much as a sorry out of Disney over the breakfast thing.

As for other features of the Beach Club, the location for Epcot and HS is excellent, but I agree that with the other parks (and especially DownTownDisney) the bus service is so slow to the Beach Club, and with so many stops, that you could probably drive to Tampa in the time it takes to get back to the Hotel.

The pool at the Beach Club is wonderful, but it and the hotel were very full and the place is frankly becoming rather run down (it's a little too "well loved", especially by families with young children). My kids did, however, think it was the best pool they had ever been too.

Would I recommend the Beach Club? Yes, I would, but not at the regular full price Diseny sometimes expects. It is very close now to what I would think of as a "moderate" rather than a deluxe, the Caribbean beach is just as nice.

1  Thank all5kids
Reviewed August 25, 2009

We stayed Beech Cub Resort 7-14 ,the hotel was great .we where by the pool side 1st floor .
we had dinner most night at epcot. I love Disney at chrismas time of the year.
My 50th B-Day was a great time.........
Thank You All !!!

Marion & Rudy
N.J

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TeddyboyNj
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Multiple problems with the room/hotel, from not having enough shower gel, towels or blanket for day bed to the inconvenience of getting breakfast outside the hotel at the ice cream place so they could experiment, never enough seating. The a/c in the solarium was broken for over 2 days. They were always glasses, bottles, and plates left around hotel corridors. The same glass was on top of a window sill for 4 days! The furniture in the lobby was stained. The Goofy's breakfast for a magical gathering (as in all the restaurants) was a nightmare as our party was split, after being promised that we would have one big table, after a 40 minute wait. New policies, such as bring all your room cards with you to Extra magic hours, were never told to us upon check in and we had to come all the way back to the hotel from Epcot. The person who checked us in did not speak english well, as did many of the employees.

• Stayed: July 2009