Pros-spacious rooms with two queen beds and a pull-put sofa, clean rooms, smells like the beach when you walk in, awesome pool with great slides and mini water park, good restaurants (a bit pricey, but Beaches and Cream restaurant had good food at a good price), buses and boat transportation (but no monorail), walking distance to Epcot/boardwalk/other Disney hotels, & good customer service.
Cons-it can be pricey, not too many restaurants or food choices, & the transportation system can be time consuming (but it saves you on gas if you drove there)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite. Sharing many amenities with its more formal sister, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort