Quite simply stunning, the room , the pool, the lobby, restaurants, staff, location I could go on and on and on....We went in 2010 and paid over £7500 for 5 of us (3 kids), and it was worth every penny. I cried when we left it is the best holiday I have ever had and luckily for us we are going again next year.....back to the Beach Club.
Epcot and Boardwalk a lovely stroll around the lake each evening watching fireworks each night on the beach at our hotel, enjoying a pizza from the pizza window at boardwalk whilst watching toy story on the beach.
If you can afford to do it my advice would be go and go big time no scrimping this holiday deserves it,s big price tag it was amazing .... Counting down to May 2014!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite. Sharing many amenities with its more formal sister, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort