We just arrived back home from a two night stay at Beach Club, and I cannot say enough positive things about the resort! We were a party of 4, myself, my mother, and my two kids, ages 14 and 11. We were on the concierge level, room 5650, which does not have a great view (it faces the front of the hotel, rather than the lake or gardens).
I had read several reviews saying the decor was dated- not so! The theme of the resort is old fashioned, and the decor is exactly what one would expect. On Our floor there were no stains or worn carpeting, as reported by other reviewers, and everything was immaculate. The service was impeccable. From the bell staff, to the lobby concierge, the life guards, the restaurant staff at Cape May, and the marvelous Vilia at the concierge desk on our floor, everyone went above and beyond.
The pool- it is just so wow. Perfect for my kids, since they're older and competitive swimmers, but it might be difficult to keep up with younger children due to the different areas- you can't see the whole thing at one time. The waterside is great, and there is a smaller splash slide for littles, as well as a great sand play area that was absolutely packed with overjoyed small folks.
There are movies on the beach at night, and a campfire (lovely), beautiful views from pretty beach swings, and readily accessible entertainment at the Boardwalk hotel across the lake.
Runners will enjoy the nice loop around crescent lake, just watch out for the surrey bikes:)
5 minutes walk to Epcot, if you stroll. Moving briskly, it would be quicker. There is also boat service to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios, which is a pleasant trip.
5 out of 5. Seriously. Stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite. Sharing many amenities with its more formal sister, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort