We spent five days here shortly after the start of the new year. The location is very good for couples and families with older children. You can easily walk to Epcot or around the lake to the clubs and food on the Boardwalk. Hollywood Studios is a very short boat ride away. Just be aware that you will make a stop at the Swan/Dolphin before you get to the park. All bus rides are relatively short since this hotel is more centrally located on Disney property. This was our third visit to this hotel. We have also stayed twice at the Yacht Club which is right next door and shares some facilities with the Beach Club.
At check in they did not have the room type that we had requested. They gave us a choice of the bed that we wanted or the view. We took the king bed room and they refunded the difference for the parking lot view. Our room was off the balcony directly above the desk on the second floor and was a very large room. However, this property needs some refurbishment and we will not stay here again until they have done some work. There was a large hole in the wall about 15" across at the end of our hall. The large paintings that you can see from the lobby all have missing paint and broken frames which is visible when you walk down the hall. A number of places on the walls have been repaired with mismatched paint and the carpet needs either re-stretched or replaced. Our room was in need of paint and freshening up and the mattress was saggy.
Housekeeping was good in our room, a little lax in the halls and public spaces. Everyone was very friendly and nice and we received a wonderful greeting when we arrived via the Disney Magical Express motor coach. There are a lot of reasons to like this hotel, we were just a little disappointed in the condition so we will stay somewhere else next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite. Sharing many amenities with its more formal sister, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort