Whilst the hotel and amenities were ok and the staff lovely we were left with a bitter taste in our mouths. Everyone on disney dining plans except Virgin and Kuoni passengers had been told to pre-book their restaurants six months before travel. That meant those of us who were not told could not get reservations at the times of day you need when you are travelling with kids! This meant waiting until late at night or paying for a meal elsewhere. That wouldn't have been so bad except all the people not informed of the need to pre-book meals, and those not on the dining plans were trying to get into the same restaurants.
Also a bottle if water counts as a snack on your dining plan but a fruit cup doesn't!! Plan ahead!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite. Sharing many amenities with its more formal sister, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort