Disney's Beach Club Resort
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$195
$179
$129
$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$173
$145
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$166
$129
  • Restaurant
$136
$89
$125
$151
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$165
$380
$271
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $331/night.

2,959 results
All reviewscape may cafehollywood studiosstormalong bayclub levelsandy bottomlazy riverworld showcasebeaches creamcharacter breakfastminute walk to epcotmagic kingdominternational gatewayboardwalk areathe busday bedyachtsman steakhousea short boat ride
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed at the Beach Club Resort from Sept. 26th until Oct. 2nd with my wife and our two sons - ages 9 and 3. Overall, it was great fun for the entire family. Our room had a view of the Boardwalk and it served its purpose well. Plus, it was a 5-minute walk to Epcot or to the Boardwalk. Next, Beach Club Resort is home to the Cape May Cafe, which has character dining breakfast buffet and seafood dinner buffet. We did the seafood dinner buffet and were extremely satisfied with the selection and quality of food + service. The best amenity of the Beach Club Resort is without a doubt Stormalong Bay, the mini-water theme park shared by Beach Club and Yacht Club. Stormalong Bay provides a lazy river, a whirlpool play area, a sandy beach area for the little ones, and a full sized water slide. Note that you have to stay at the Beach or Yacht Club in order to play at Stormalong Bay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dswarm77
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our three night stay at the Beach Club turned into a six night stay when travel plans were delayed. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there. Staff upgraded our room to a lagoon view for our anniversary and the room was spacious, immaculate, with a nice balcony to sit on. We had hot breakfasts from the quick service area every morning and they were inexpensive and delicious. Sandwiches were a little more costly and not our first choice. We loved Beaches and Cream and the staff was wonderful, even giving us anniversary balloons on one visit. The staff also had no problem when we shared a sandwich, always bringing them out on two plates and the ice cream sundaes were amazing (and I'm very picking about ice cream but this was great). We think there could of been more laundry space, 2 of 4 washers weren't working during our stay but the staff even went to get us allergen free laundry detergent when we needed it (we had only packed for a three day stay). All the common areas were very clean and every staff member we encountered was helpful and friendly. The desk/check-in staff was great to us, especially helping us extend our stay. We had a great rate during the time we stayed as well, at least 40% off, which we had booked from a travel site gift card we won, but the same rate was on the Disney online reservation site. I could never afford the regular rates but if I could find a similar rate again, I would stay here in a heartbeat. As others have noted, access to Epcot and Hollywood Studios is a short boat ride or walk to Epcot. We used a Park Hopper and took the buses to Disney and Animal Kingdom with no problem (though the later was a longer and more crowded ride, as it stops at the water park as well). We even used the nearby conference center business office for computer use and printing. We had a hard time using WiFi in the room but I don't know if it was just where our room was located.The pool area was amazing though it was too cool most days we were there to use it. They even had family movies on the beach. All in all, the Beach Club was a wonderful resort, full of families of all ages, though fine for couples as well. If you can get a corner room like we did, all the better if you are a couple looking for a quieter room, as the hotel was very busy. I can't say enough good things about our stay, really an anniversary "magic" dream trip come true.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Hubby and I (early 30s professionals) stayed here for 5 nights end of October. Our 9th Disney trip, 3rd time on Disney Property (Animal Kingdom Villas, Wilderness Lodge). I loved it at the Beach Club - so convenient for dinner at the Boardwalk (we love Kouzzina) and on site. The room was large and had unique and refreshed furniture with shells and beach like decor. The carpet was new and the bathroom had 2 sinks. Convenient fridge and tea/coffee maker with bar area in the room. The beds were so comfortable, even more so than the Waldorf Astoria where we stayed afterwards. The pool was great with lots of hot tubs available too and safe with many lifeguards. Beaches and Cream for ice cream was delicious. We were not impressed with the breakfast/fast food at the Marketplace (onsite store) and instead ate once for a la carte and another time for buffet at the Captain's Grille at the adjacent Yacht Club. Highly recommend the buffet there (a la carte was ok); less expensive than at Cape May as there are no characters. I liked it here the most; hubby likes Animal Kingdom for the animals and dark decor. We both also liked the feel and location of the Wilderness Lodge. Oh, beware if you send packages here, that the IKON managing store will charge a fee for handling as it's a conference hotel. Front desk/Disney were not aware of this when I phoned the property beforehand and so I got them to reverse the charge.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The Disney Beach Club Resort was wonderful from the check- in to the check- out. We used room service 3 times and were very pleased with the service. The rooms were very clean and the beds were ultra comfortable (wanted to bring it home). We had a garden view room with an Epcot fireworks display every night. We certainly enjoyed the fabulous pool and the Marketplace was a great place for snacks and a quick breakfast. All in all we would surely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I ve been there with my teenager kids last summer.Just walking distance to Epcort area. Entrance of the park to the hotel is near the " France area " .I ve tried the buffet dinner of the Hotel which is excellent and at a reasonably price when compare to the cost of other restaurants. I go once to down town by the shuttle bus which takes us 30 -45 min travel time.We order the self made printed T shirts for the whole family which take 1 hr to make.Worthwhile waiting since are the unique souveneirs. I ve also tried the seafood in the downtown "ship "restaurant which is expensive with average quality.The firework is wonderful in all theme parks. I walk to the Magic Kingdom from the hotel which is around 20-30 min, so be prepared. I return to hotel at night from magic kingdom by boat which is fantastic. I recommend the hotel since it is convenient to the theme parks and cos the pool.

Room Tip: My room overlooks the pool which can be a little bit of noise at day time but can make you feel the joy and fun around
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family