My daughter and friend celebrating h.s. graduation and being 18... we chose this hotel to create some alternatives if the Disney parks were too hot in July. However, the location was our favorite part! My sister joined me so the four of us split into pairs most of the time and the girls took advantage of their freedom well into the late extended hours of the parks! It was wonderful to have access to transportation and walking paths for their commutes. 24 hour pool available as well.
Gripes? Yes, a few.
1. Previous tenant's clothing remained in one of the drawers.
2. Extremely poor noise buffer from hallway. People leaving for early hours with kids were easily heard (and they were not being excessively loud). Could hear much of conversations... not just in front of room. Made it difficult for the night owls to sleep in. We didn't hear many at night ;-)
3. Towel delivery tram parked outside our door to the outside (first floor has sliding glass door to walking path/patio) and unloaded several carts of towels. As each cart disconnected the delivery guy would throw the metal connector to the tram into the back with a loud CLANG! Ask to be placed away from such areas.
4. Four women with small bottles of complimentary shampoo and conditioner. The bottles are very rigid and the contents thick. I may suggest packing your own or asking for extra up front.
Would definitely stay here again. The sand bottom pools were enjoyed even after we checked out on our last day. There are lockers, showers, hair dryers at health club available so make every second count before heading to airport. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite. Sharing many amenities with its more formal sister, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort