We stayed at Disney's Beach Club Resort in June of 2012 which included my wife, our two young daughters, and myself. The resort is beautiful and well kept as most Disney properties. We took the magical express to get to Beach Club from the airport, which was a good option. Upon entering the hotel, we were pleasantly greeted by very professionally dressed staff to assist us in our registration. The lobby was very nice and definetly gave you the upscale beach feel.
We continued on to our room, which was also very beautiful! The cleaning staff would also greet our daughters nicely every morning as we walked through the hallways. We ate at the Cape May character breakfast at the hotel one morning, and the buffet was delicious! We also caught a sandwich and flatbread at their Marketplace/gift shop area and we were very happy with the quick service food there and snack options. The staff was great at the Marketplace and really helped us understand our dining plan so much better.
A nice option with the Beach Club, is that you can literally walk to Epcot. You also have water taxis to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, and motorcoaches to everywhere else. The pool at Beach Club was beyond wonderful. It had a sand bottom and its own beach with a sand bar that extended through the middle of one of the pool areas. Also included was a lazy river, multiple other pools, a large water slide, and a small kids slide. I over heard a person while at the pool that said Beach Club's pool was in the top 5 in the country, and I would believe it! I do know it is the biggest pool area at Disney for any of the resorts.
The only negative I had about this resort, and it is not a big deal, was that we had to walk SO far from the lobby to our room. Granted, we were one of the last rooms in the resort, so not all rooms would be this far. This place is wonderful for families and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We only wished we could have spent more time at the Beach Club, because we were out at the parks so much of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite. Sharing many amenities with its more formal sister, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Jetsetter so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort