This was a surprise for me as I was due to stay at this hotel and the Hard Rock Hotel in the same visit and fully expected to prefer the Hard Rock. I was wrong. I loved this hotel.
It was a little old fashioned, and some areas looked a little dated, but I felt this added to the 50/60's vibe that was going on around the grounds. The Boardwalk is fantastic, with beautiful scenery, EPCOT just a few minutes walk away, various shops, bars and restaurants. Didn't manage to get into the pool, but it looked good fun, with the slide themed around a classic wooden roller coaster. The reception had a few things to look at and the bar was nice. The bar balcony was good as you could see the EPCOT fireworks and Hollywood Studios was just around the corner!
Loved the whole time I stayed here, and didn't really want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel. Make a splash at Luna Park Pool and delight in a massage at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island-style boardwalk. Strung like saltwater taffy along the shimmering Crescent Lake, Disney's BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's BoardWalk Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Orlando Boardwalk Inn
- Boardwalk Villa Disneyworld
- Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel
- Disneys Boardwalk Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Inn Resort