1,848 results
All reviewsflying fishclub levelespn clubpizza windowinnkeepers clubquiet pooldance hallbeach clubthe busworld showcasewalking distance to epcotespn zoneswan dolphinmagic kingdomcrescent lakefunnel cakefood and wine festival
Reviewed April 30, 2013

as a family of twelve we have just returned to scotland the hotel is so comfortable rooms requested overlooking the boardwalk balcony to view the water taxis which take you to most of the disney parks .all staff so pleasant and helpfull.restaurants on the boardwalk so near.plus the bar makes a fabulous pina colada .a five star family hotel

Room Tip: overlooking the boardwalk waterside
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank margie358
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed 10 nights and requested a garden view room in the standard room category. We received our request and had a beautiful view of the garden suites. The room was clean, beautifully decorated, and the service staff was amazing. We received excellent service upon arrival, were greeted by name and showed to our room right away. It is an excellent location, within 15 minute walk to Hollywood Studios and <10 minute walk to Epcot. There is also boat transportation to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. The bus transportation to the parks is the only disappointment as it shares with the other resorts (Swan, Dolphin, Beach Club & Yacht Club). One easy was to get around this is exit the bus at Swan and walk back to Boardwalk. The pool options were excellent. Looking forward to another trip here soon!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica_527
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed, once again, concierge level. I wanted a non-adjoining room, and our first room granted was not that. He was able to switch it to a room right outside the concierge room- so it was a great location overlooking the boardwalk. One thing I didn't realize, which I should have so it's my fault, is that on a weekend night, you will hear the noise from the boardwalk-especially if you have loud party goers out there. My bad. However, the rooms were clean, and the service in the concierge was great, as usual.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Boardwalk Inn completely exceeded all of our expectations. From the moment we arrived, the staff was friendly and helpful. Disney really knows how to give good customer service, and it's apparent here. I really liked the decor - 1920's Atlantic City-style resort, with minimal Mickeys. I saw kids around, but I think the guests definitely skew more towards adults.

The location is perfect. It's a five minute walk to Epcot, but the resort itself is a great place to spend time when you need a little time away from the parks. The Boardwalk is a lot of fun, with great restaurants, dance clubs, shops, photo booths, funnel cakes, etc. We rented bicycles for two and had a great time riding around the lake.

I was really surprised by how quiet the room was - we never heard anyone else. Our room overlooked a little garden area, which was really peaceful - I imagine it would be a little louder if you faced the Boardwalk. We didn't use the gym, but it was fully equipped and immaculate.

This place would be my first choice to stay the next time I'm back at Disney.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Caitlin_aka_CJ
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was our first time staying at the Boardwalk Inn (Wilderness Lodge prior visits). The room was nice and the location was great. Being close to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios was a big plus. Unfortunately we were in a room that was far from the elevators and there was no short cut. After a long day at the parks the walk to the room seemed forever. Unlike Wilderness Lodge where all of the restaurants were in the main building, you had to go out on the Boardwalk to get a meal; rain or shine. There is a small place in the main building but food selection was limited. However, restaurants on the Boardwalk were good. Wasn't impressed with Housekeeping. They knocked over an action figure my son bought, broke one of the accessories it came with and left both on the floor. I mentioned this to the front desk staff but they didn't seem to care. Also, one of the sink drains was very slow. I left a note for Housekeeping and mentioned this to the Front desk staff but nothing was done.
Pools were good, both the fun pool (complete with water slide finishing by shooting out of a clown's mouth) and the serenity pool. Overall a good stay. If you decide to stay at the Boardwalk Inn ask for a room close to the elevators; you'll be glad you did!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family